Monday 26 February 2007

Australia-ah..

I didn't get the second SWIRE interview. Which, I think, is probably for the best. As I stood in the pub virtually aplogising to Adam and Katie for having gone for the job, it occurred to me this wasn't for me. i was surrounded by people I loved and respected and they were writers, directors, worked for charities or think tanks (or did 'nothing'! Wasley I love you) and I realised these are the people I have chosen to be my friends. This is what I want to be doing. And I got a NET interview. I've really missed HK so the idea of earning some money there for 2 years is very cool...

Australia is cool- the weather is amazing and the tan is coming along very nicely. Mum and I went up to the blue mountains and are now on the sunshine coast, near Brisbane. I've changed my flight to stay another week so will potter around Brisbane, hopefully see Andrea and then go and play with Duncers when mum has gone. After that I'm tracking Jimmy (the corn) in Thailand and hopefull a Miss Porritt too! I was meant to be spending the time in HK before meeting Sarah, but this way makes more sense now..

No comments: