Friday 16 February 2007

home sweet home

...since the last time I wrote lots and lots has happened...

Cried on Jimmy when I had to leave Cambodia- most upset my little adventure had come to an end! But had a really fun night in Bangkok and caught up with Thom and Lyndon from Laos the next day. Got home and had a yummy roast and pottered about my dads new house (getting lost- it's like narnia!) They have done lots of work on it and it's quite hospitable now- I even have furniture in my bedroom!

Yesterday I went up into London and saw lots of lovely people that I have missed to bits which was lovely, lovely, lovely. Yummyest dinner I've had in a long time too! Maybe I should just come home...? (Except its cold and grey and I had a fight with a BT phonebox this morning in Waterloo station. Hm)

Today back to Bangkok tonight and then off to Sydney! Can't wait to see Duncan (oh, yeah, and my mum!) xx

No comments: