Tuesday 27 March 2007

Back in HK

And, as predicted, it's been hard.

I love the city itself- it feels like home and being here makes me very relaxed. But walking back into all the Chatteris shit is frankly crap. I don't really know what I've done, but the vibe is pretty horrible. It makes me sad- I worked my ass off for this organisation. I probably won't see any of these people again so I guess I was hoping to leave things on a warm friendly note. Ah well. Some situations are worse than others- all I really want is to say goodbye to everyone in a friendly way.. When I left here I was so, so down and it seems that people only remember that, not all the stuff beforehand. Still, it's a fickle, unnatural environment so I guess its hard for it to be anything other than what it is. Going back to the office was, in a funny way, a good experience. I'm so glad to be out of there when I here the things that are going on. It really is a horrid working environment sometimes.

I've been focusing on friends from outside Chatteris that want to see me! Which has been really, really nice. And it's certainly been a test of all the things I've promised myself- but one I think I'm going to pass... xxx

No comments: