Friday 30 March 2007

On being a human yo-yo

So, I have started waking up at 3am wondering why exactly I'm spending 10 days on my own in China, followed by another 10 in mongolia and then 5 days on a train to Russia. Argh. Still the things that scare me tend to be the best things I've done, so here's to an affirming, fun experience. Gulp.

As for HK, things have settled down, although still not totally 'settled'. It seems I'm never going to be allowed closure on bits of this experience. I swing between wanting to just be totally forgiving and wanting to demand being treated with more respect. Having lunch with some people from work gave me a sudden flash of what it was like in that office- and made me very glad to have moved on.

I almost have a Russian visa (it's been a bit of a saga) and should eb off to Beijing to meet Sarah in a couple of days. It will be very cool to see her- so much to catch up on! xx

No comments: